There are a number of ways you can get in touch – please choose from one of the following options.
Os ydych chi am cysylltu â ni trwy gyfrwng y Gymraeg, danfonwch e-bost i firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non serious railway incidents
Incidents that are not serious and do not require immediate attention should be reported using:
- our online reporting form if you are a non-mainline dutyholder or a mainline railway dutyholder not using the Rail Safety and Standards Board's Safety Management Information System (SMIS) (guidance on completing the online form is available); or PDF, 220 Kb
- SMIS if you are a mainline railway dutyholder; or
- London Underground's Safety and Environment Analysis database (LUSEA) if you are London Underground.
For enquiries on using the online reporting form, please email: email@example.com. This email should not be used to report any incident. If you have a general query or a complaint please see Complaints and general queries above.
Read more about how to report incidents.
The media relations team is available to help journalists writing for the national, regional, trade and specialist media, and as the first point of contact for all breaking news and major developments, including interview requests, statistics and diary information.
Media relations team:
- Simon Belgard, Media Relations, Campaigns & Digitial Communications Manager, 020 7282 2094
- Lisa O'Brien, Head of Media Relations, Campaigns and Digital Communications, 020 7282 2188
Out of hours media enquiries: 020 7282 3882
Reporting a breach of competition law
Reports from consumers and businesses about anti-competitive behaviour or problems in markets are vital in helping the ORR to ensure that the rail market is competitive and fair, please read our guidance.
Planning applications - for information on how to consult ORR on local planning, please read our guidance.
If you have any further queries, please contact our customer correspondence team.
Contact the rail statistics team
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about statistics please contact the rail statistics team.
For queries about the website and to report issues such as broken links or problems with accessibility please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.