We offer a good range of benefits.
We reward our staff with a range of benefits – including generous annual leave and pension.
Generous annual leave Collapse accordion Open accordion
Our employees enjoy a generous annual leave allowance on top of bank holidays. This starts at 25, rising incrementally up to 30 days on your anniversary.
In addition to the statutory bank holidays you will also receive one day’s leave for the Queen’s birthday.
Working flexibly Collapse accordion Open accordion
We work in a hybrid way, with at least 40% of your time at the office or client site.
We support a healthy work-life balance with policies on flexible working which may be requested after at least 26 weeks continuous service.
Flexibility may apply to your hours of work, the times that you work or where you work.
Family-friendly policies Collapse accordion Open accordion
We offer generous maternity, paternity and adoption leave packages, after a qualifying period. Our enhanced arrangements include 26 weeks full pay followed by 13 weeks statutory pay and a further 13 weeks unpaid, for maternity and adoption.
We offer paternity leave of three weeks full pay.
Interest-free season ticket loan Collapse accordion Open accordion
Interest-free loans are available to help colleagues buy an annual season ticket for their journey to and from work. This includes rail, London Underground, bus or other season tickets.
Wellbeing Collapse accordion Open accordion
We offer the following to support your wellbeing:
- A Cycle to Work scheme can enable you to purchase a bike via salary sacrifice - saving on tax and paying for it in monthly instalments deducted from your pay.
- A supportive sick pay scheme for those times when you are ill, and access to a specialist occupational health service.
- We provide flu vaccinations every year.
- By using a computer at work, you are eligible for a free eye test plus a discount on glasses.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) is a counselling and advisory service available online, over the phone or face to face and is accessible to all employees. It is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, covering any issue that may be affecting you.
Your development Collapse accordion Open accordion
We aim to do everything we can to support your personal and professional development and offer a range of courses and opportunities to nurture this, including access to myLearning and Civil Service Learning platforms.
Volunteering Collapse accordion Open accordion
We offer up to five days paid leave each year for volunteering for community or charity projects, and other causes which provide a public service benefit.