Please note, ORR has no direct role in dealing with individual disputes between customers and Network Rail. If your query relates to this, please contact Network Rail directly.
Network Rail is responsible for the railway network. This includes:
- line-side maintenance including vegetation and fencing
- track quality
- environmental issues such as noise and vibration, pollution and graffiti
- railway structures such as bridges, station buildings, overhead lines, tunnels and signalling
- network maintenance, particularly engineering work and speed restrictions
- property issues including changes to use of railway land