Our address details are:
1-2 Peasholme Green
Please note that we do not allow visitors without prior arrangements. Please contact us on 020 7282 2000.
How to find us:
On arrival at the King’s Pool site – walk past the gatehouse and past the car park barriers. The first building on your left is Foss House – you need to pass this as Mallard House is into the site, beyond Foss House. Keep Foss House to your left and follow the footpath around to the left. Cross the access road/car park and Mallard House is around 50 metres in front of you.
- If you are travelling North on the M1 or A1, you will come to the new intersection with the A64, only 15 minutes away from the city via dual carriageway.
- Travelling South on the A1, you will also leave the motorway at the A64 intersection.
- Travelling from the West on the M62, join the M1 northbound until you reach the intersection with the A64.
- York is also served by the A19, the A1079 and the A166 routes into the city.
- New visitors are advised to leave the A64 ring road at the A166/A1079 junction on the Eastern side of the City, and follow Hull Road straight towards York city centre.
- Pay and display car parking is available in Foss Islands Road. Leaving the car park on foot, turn left and walk back to the traffic lights turn right at the junction and Kings Pool is on your left.
Direct rail services also run from York to many of the UK's main regional centres.
- Walk north-east on Station Rd/A1036
- Continue onto Duncombe Place
- Turn right onto High Petergate then onto Low Petergate
- Continue onto Kings Square
- Turn left onto St Andrewgate
- Turn right onto Spen Lane then onto St Saviour's Place
- Turn left onto Peasholme Green
- Turn right and King’s Pool is on your left
Taxis are available outside the station and the journey to Kings Pool takes about 10 minutes
- Frequent Park and Ride bus services (every 10 minutes) operate into the city centre from sites on the City's outer ring road.