Content archived on 22 October 2020
This letter was a consultation setting out the ORR's proposed conclusions for the capacity charge for freight operators in control period 5 (CP5), with reference to the Rail Delivery Group (RDG)'s proposal received in the letter dated 13 September 2013 .
We are pleased that the industry has worked together to develop the proposal on the capacity charge.
We have built on this work following further discussions and we are giving the industry a further, final opportunity to comment on the three options described in the letter.
We are looking for comments across the industry, whether parties have been actively involved in developing the RDG proposal or not.
- Capacity charge for freight operators in CP5 - 8 October 2013
- RFOA Freight Capacity Charge – proposal on methodology - 28 April 2013
- ORR Consultative letter expanding the discussion on the capacity charge - 19 July 2013
- RDG's proposals on Schedule 8/ volume incentive/ capacity charge for CP5 - 28 August 2013
- RDG Freight Group proposal for the capacity charge for Freight Operating Companies for CP5 - 13 September 2013
- ORR letter on the capacity charge for franchise and open access passenger for CP5 - 25 September 2013
- ORR consultation on implementing PR13 – capacity charge - 30 September 2013