We are making changes to the model track access contract to reflect new arrangements concerning access arrangements for the Core Valleys Lines (CVL). These are particularly relevant for those who wish to operate freight trains between the CVL and Network Rail Infrastructure Ltd’s (Network Rail’s) network.
ORR will make the revised model contract available on its website. It will be available for use by all new applicants for a freight services track access contract. Also, existing operators whose contracts have not yet been updated will be able to use ORR’s General Approval to update their current contracts.
- Letter – updating the model freight services track access contract for the CVL interface
27 March 2020
- Annex A - Schedule 4 (Variations to Combined Network Services)
- Annex B - Schedule 8 (Performance regime)
- Annex C - Proposed changes to the model freight operating company customer track access contract
- The Core Valley Lines – freight services track access contracts