Consents are considered where Network Rail approaches us to undertake activities that are restricted by conditions in its network licence.
Conditions 16, 18 and 17
The main conditions where Network Rail applies for consent are conditions 16 (Financial ring-fence), 18 (Interests in rolling stock and train operators) and 17 (Land disposal).
Consents are issued on the basis of the information provided to us by Network Rail and having regard in particular to our section 4 duties.
You can find further details of consents given at:
- Condition 16 - Financial ring-fence
- Condition 18 - Interests in railway vehicles
- Condition 17 - Land disposal
- Solum Regeneration: request to vary existing financial ring-fencing consent - Letter to Network Rail
30 September 2011
- Licence condition 15.4 - Letter to Network Rail
28 February 2011
- Network licence condition 15 - appointment of a new non-executive director - Letter from Network Rail
18 January 2011
- Licence condition 15 - Letter from ORR to Network Rail
11 November 2010
- Licence condition 15 - Letter from Network Rail to ORR
25 October 2010
- Network Licence C12 Ring-fencing - financial indebtedness consent