This document is part of how we hold Network Rail to account.
It sets out how well we think Network Rail, including its regions and functions, is doing in providing services to its customers and funders and highlights any areas of concern.
The annual assessment of Network Rail was previously known as the ORR's Network Rail Monitor. A glossary providing all details of the terms used is available.
The annual assessment is published once a year in the summer. In the autumn we provide an interim assessment in the form of targeted letters to Network Rail addressing specific issues of concern.
Annual assessment of Network Rail 2019-20
Published 2 July 2020
- Annual assessment of Network Rail – April 2019 – March 2020
- Executive Summary, context and network-wide performance and regional comparison
- Individual chapters for each region and function:
- National press release
- Scotland press release
- Eastern press release
- North West & Central press release
- Southern press release
- Wales & Western press release